Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in South Hill, VA
Our in-house aligner are similar to Invisalign, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Reed has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system.
HomeTown Orthodontics Clear Aligners – An alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At HomeTown Orthodontics, we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr.Reed offers in-house-aligners that are similar to Invisalign, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about our in-house-aligners and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for them, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary evaluation.
What are In-House-Aligners?
HomeTown Orthodontics in-house-aligners are similar to Invisalign and use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Our in-house-aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Our aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Reed uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then she customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss, and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with clear aligners!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider In-House-Aligners
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of clear aligner treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing our in-house-aligners over traditional braces:
- You can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Our aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With our in-house-aligners, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Our in-house-aligners similar to Invisalign are great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Do In-House-Aligners Work?
When you begin your treatment, you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!